Youth Artists ' Alley Overview
Youth Artist spots are limit to 25 youth artists, on first-come, first-served basis.
1. To participate, you must be currently enrolled in a K-12 school in Sonoma County (unless you have contacted LumaCon for an exception) AND you must be in 5th-12th grade.
2. ALL Youth Artists must register individually
3. ALL Youth Artist Tables are shared by at least TWO (2) Youth Artists. We limit Youth Artists to THREE (3) per table.
4. Students from Petaluma will receive priority for tables IF space becomes limited.
5. High School and Middle School Students can request table partners by name, but every Youth Artist MUST complete an individual application. There will be a place to request table partners at the end of the application. While we try and accommodate table-partner requests, we cannot guarantee you will be seated next to your friends.
6. Elementary Youth Artists will be placed at tables by similar age and/or the same school.