Due to limited space & the nature of LumaCon, tables are reserved on a first come, first served basis when registration opens.
Show off your work!
Open to youth in 4th grade & younger.
Bring your art to Petaluma Regional Library to display at LumaCON.
Fill out a form for EACH piece of artwork you want to submit (up to three pieces of art.)
Entries due by: TBA
Youth Artist spots are limit to 25 youth artists, on first-come, first-served basis.
1. To participate, you must be currently enrolled in a K-12 school in Sonoma County AND you must be in 5th-12th grade.
2. ALL Youth Artists must register individually
3. ALL Youth Artist Tables are shared by at least TWO (2) Youth Artists. We limit Youth Artists to THREE (3) per table.
4. Students from Petaluma will receive priority for tables IF space becomes limited. 5. High School and Middle School Students can request table partners by name, but every Youth Artist MUST complete an individual application. There will be a place to request table partners at the end of the application. While we try and accommodate table-partner requests, we cannot guarantee you will be seated next to your friends.
6. Elementary Youth Artists will be placed at tables by similar age and/or the same school.
Thank you for showing an interest in being a part of LumaCon!
LumaCon is currently only accepting interest from youth artists. Adult artists attend LumaCon by invitation. Exhibitor space is currently limited as well to local businesses by invitation.
Please check back in the future regarding participating in LumaCon!